Tuesday 25 September 2018

CARNIVAL WEEKEND DAY 1

So I got back safely from my whirlwind weekend at the Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival and thought I better get to doing some blog posts about it!!


So we didn't take any pics on our drive down, but my carnival partner in crime
Cathy and I had to take a selfie to get the day started right!!


And the madness has begun - Carnival is always a blast!


And we get SOOOOOO spoiled with our goodie bags.


I even got a couple things finished - like this layout of my adorable grand children.


And this one using the annual picture we had taken, along with some great 


And I did one of the Make N'Takes for a change. I don't normally get to them, but I did this one because it uses product I already own and I loved learning a new way to use it!

After an amazing first day I had to spend some time with my grand kids that I don't get to see often enough. We had a great visit and meal once we got back from day one.


All in all, a GREAT first day! I will post more soon, so till them - stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment