Monday 17 September 2018

I HAVE TOO MUCH STUFF!! LOL

So I think I can officially say I have too much stuff! Not only did I have a ton of stuff to turn into prizes for my upcoming crop, I was still able to craft today - even when all my stuff is packed for Carnival!

First off I was given some cool wooden boxes from a friend, and since I knew I didn't need them myself, I turned them into some fun prizes for the upcoming Croptacular. I filled them each with ribbons and other knick knacks, and then tied them with ribbons. I am hoping people like them.



And then I did some more prep for my upcoming class that I am teaching at the Grimshaw crop. I wanted those taking the class to see the different options they have with the texture pastes we will be using. Not to mention how the pastes look different depending on if they are on a white background or black background. So I decided to make some ATC's to show the differences. Here is my progress on them so far!




Will show pics as I get them finished. I also thought I would start work on another swap that I am going to work on at the Grimshaw crop. I have to do a Halloween Shadow Box so am going to use the Tim Holtz Configuration Boxes as a base.


Once I spray paint them black I can then start adding all the paper and stuff when I work on it at the Grimshaw crop!

And now I get to REALLY start to get excited to go to Carnival!


So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment