Thursday 27 September 2018

My trip to the city included more than just carnival/crafting.  I got to spend time with my family and friends. And did more shopping! And collected more prizes for the Croptacular next month. It was a pretty successful day!

Started out by taking my nieces to the Edmonton Comic Expo. They are so creative when it comes to the costumes they do - this year they went as characters from a game called 
DETROIT BECOMING HUMAN



Then I spent most of the day hanging with my friend Tricia. Since we don't tend to take pictures of each other, I don't have any of us. But we did have an AMAZING lunch!


And we did some super shopping!!


And I got to hang with my folks and with my nieces.



It was really a great trip! And now I get to spend this weekend crafting with more of my crafty peeps. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment