Saturday 15 September 2018

Spent more time in my basement this weekend. I did a bunch more prep, not to mention I got myself all packed for Carnival.

I started off by doing some of the basics for a layout that I want to finish at Carnival and submit it when I am there. I am hoping it gets picked for publication. The theme I am going to submit for is Rainbow and since I have a couple stupid cute pics of the kids painting I came up with the title "Let's Paint the Rainbow". Since I didn't want to bring my paints with me I did the paint layer of the project at home. And I came up with a cool idea - I wanted the kids hand prints, but since that would be tough and a bit messy I came up with the next best thing! I got my fabulous hubby to make me a stencil. Check out how cute it is!


I am pretty excited about how it is coming out so far! Take a peak at my progress.


And I even have some paint brushes to add to the pages!


And then like I said, I got myself all packed for Carnival. I packed pretty light as I know there is not a lot of space and I tend to do more visiting and shopping than crafting!


I am really looking forward to the first of my many crafty adventures coming up in the next few months! So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment