Monday 30 November 2020

Crafty Weekend

So I pretty much spent the entire weekend in my craft room, but I don't have a lot of photos to show for it, as I didn't get the album I was working on finished. I got a lot done, but still have a bit to go. But I can show some of what I have done so far. For a base I used a 49 and Market album I had along with paper from the Farmhouse Christmas line from Carta Bella. First thing I had to do was put paper on all the pages, so I did a little video to show that part.


Once I had that done, I started on the different pages. For the cover I decided to use my new Santa Colourize die, and I even made it into a puffy sticker by cutting it using the Sizzix Foam sheets I just got in. I love how he came out.


Like I said, I worked on it all weekend, but didn't take many photos as I am not done yet. But here are some in progress pictures.




I am hoping to get it done if not tonight then soon after. And I got some happy mail I can share later too. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment