Sunday 22 November 2020

Snow Days TM Crop - Day Two

Well I got TONS more done yesterday for the TM crop. The inspriation they provide, along with being able to virtually crafty with all my peeps is really so great. I feel very accomplished I have to say.

The first challenge was to do something sparkly, so I worked on some chipboard Christmas stockings that I am going to use on a Christmas mini album I am hoping to get done for a swap. I love how they came out, though it was not exactly how I had planned them.


Next up was the first make n take of the day. It was a super cute layout that I ended up putting a picture of my dog Zoey onto. I think it turned out great and it was really easy too.


After that I worked on the next challenge, which was to feature something blue. I used the great paper they gave us in the kit, along with some more of the die cuts we also got in the kit. I of course used an adorable photo of my grandson, which always helps me be creative!


The first demo of the day was the next project, and this one was something that Chantel said a customer inspired her to show us. It is a really easy ornament that you just make out of paper. I might have to make more of them.



I decided that I wanted to make the rest of the challenges for the day so I did the last three all back to back.

Using Only Paper Challenge

Cutesy Challenge
Round/Curve Challenge

Once these cards were done it was time for the second make n take of the day. This one was a really cute shaker card. I had some issues with it, but I got it done!


Since I was a keener and got all the challenges done I figured I would find a way to use the rest of the die cuts we got in our goodie bag. So I made some cards.



The last demo of the day was another customer inspired project - a really cute layout that just involved folding paper. It took me a bit to figure it out, but I got it done. And I used it for another page for my nieces grad album. I really love how it came out.


All in all it was another great crop with Treasured Memories. I didn't do much with the Perfect Winter crop that I was also signed up for, but it runs today too. So my plan for today - once I get my grandkids sent home - is to work more on the projects for that crop. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!





No comments:

Post a Comment