Monday 2 November 2020

Happy November Everyone!

I hope everyone had a fun Halloween and got lots of treats! I know I had a great time hanging out with my grandkids. And I even got in some crafting this weekend, so yay for me.

I wanted to give my grandkids a bit of a fun treat with their candy, so I made them some little treat bags with my Snarky Cat Halloween stamps. They turned out pretty cute!


I also decided to start making some of the tiny paper village houses from one of my newest dies. I got the bases of three houses done. I love how they look!!


Of course the hardest part was to now figure out what to do with them! I slept on it and came up with the idea to paint them as well as adding some grit paste to them to give them a bit of a stucco look. I also ended up painting them (I used Crackling Campfire and Ground Espresso). It took a few tries to get the look I wanted, but in the end I love how they look!!



While they were drying I decided to make a few more of Colourize die animals that I hadn't gotten around to yet. I made Gertrude the Giraffe, Winnifred the Zebra and Clarence the Elephant. I absolutely LOVE them!!! And I am actually getting a LOT better at making them - it didn't take me near as long as the others did.


Now I have to figure out what to use all my fun creations on. I have some ideas for all of them - and I came up with another really cool idea for more of the Clarence dies that I can't wait to do. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment