Friday 6 November 2020

Forgotten Project and Latest Swap

So didn't really think I would get down to my craft room much this week, but when I did get down there I discovered a project that I thought I had completed years ago that I actually had not finished. It was one of my first mini albums that I created and I was using it for Theatre Troupe photos and memorabilia. Turns out I had never finished putting in all the photos. So for the last couple nights I have been finishing the album. I loved it before and am glad I finally got it done. It has held up pretty well for one of my earlier projects.





I also decided since I was crafting that I should finish the swap I was working on. The theme was Fall Altered paint brush. I hope my partner likes it as I had fun with this one.





I have more swaps to work on this weekend, and with all the snow we have gotten this week staying home in my craft room is very appealing! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment