Friday 20 November 2020

SO MUCH Happy Mail!!!

I got a GREAT (and HUGE) box of goodies last night - just in time for all my cropping this weekend. Check out all my goodies!!

Like just look how big this box of goodies is!!!

And it was CRAMMED full!!

The main reason the box was so big was to fit this amazing 
wooden advent calendar that I have cool plans for.

I also got some cool ATC kits from my crafty pal Tricia.

Along with all the goodies for my Treasured Memories
Snow Days crop kit.

Another purchase from awhile ago was a cool Art Journal kit from one of 
the fabulous teachers TM promotes.

My crafty pal Tricia also got me a funky moose advent calendar
that I cannot wait to make.

I got these cool die cuts and voodoo dolls as well.

Not to mention some other fun goodies from Treasured Memories.

And I also got the prize I won from the last crop.

I am REALLY looking forward to all my crafting this weekend. I am hoping it will be a productive couple of days. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment