Tuesday 10 November 2020

Latest Happy Mail

I got some fun happy mail yesterday! I signed up for another virtual crop - this one is a winter theme and is called The Perfect Winter Crop and I got their Crop in a Bag kit! It is going to all be on Facebook, so it doesn't even matter that it is on the same weekend as the next Treasured Memories crop. Being virtual I can do them both at the same time. I just loved the paper that came in the kit so had to get it. This one was definately worth the price. Check out all I got!! I am really looking forward to this one.



I also got a fun free tag kit for one of the gals in my A&E Crafters Facebook group. It is a Halloween theme and I am gonna have fun making a cute tag with it. Might even be able to make two.


I also got ANOTHER tag kit in the mail this morning too. I forgot I even signed up for it so it was a very nice surprise.


If I don't have to work too late tonight, I might try and make some tags. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment