Saturday 21 November 2020

SNOW DAYS Treasured Memories Crop - Day one

Got a LOT done yesterday for day one of the Treasured Memories crop - I always have so much fun at these crops. I started off by finishing off the two tags that I started during the week.  I said I would save the photos for the start of the tags till a later post so here they are.

I started off colouring the trees using the Tim Holtz 
ombre technique he showed last week.

Then for the other tag I used some winter paper and a snowflake stencil
with glitter paste for the background.

This is what I created for the Christmas tag - though I thought it needed something else.

So I finished it off with a bit of bling!

After that I finished the winter tag. I used it for the first challenge of the crop,
which was to make something winter themed.

Next up I did the first make n take - this adorable litle get well kleenex holder.

Then I did the last challenge of the night, which was to do something with journaling on it. I decided to make a card using one of the die cuts we got in our goodie bag to send along with the tags I made as hey were for a swap. I like how it came out!

All in all a successful first night. Now I am on to day two of the TM crop. AND I am participating in another online crop. I didn't remember until this morning that the people running that crop are in Ontario, so it started while I was still sleeping! LOL. But I am going to follow along on the Facebook group and do what I can. It goes tomorrow too so I can catch up on that crop then. So now I am off to do more crafting. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment