Sunday 1 October 2017

CRAFT N' SCRAP WEEKEND In GRIMSHAW - DAY 3


I cannot believe how much I actually got done at this crop! Even on the last day - which is only a few hours and mostly taken up with visiting. I got this layout done.


It was really a fun weekend. One of the things the organizers did was give us all a puzzle piece that everyone decorated as they saw fit. Then the put it together and gave it away as a final prize. I didn't win it, but it sure turned out great!


But then it was time to pack up and leave. SAD! :(


But I did have a blast with my posse!!



So another crafty weekend came to an end. Now I have to sort everything and get myself organized for the croptacular in two weeks. Not to mention get some swaps I am in finished. Gonna be a crazy few weeks. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment