Sunday 22 October 2017

Today I was still feeling better - but also didn't have any desire to leave my house. So got more crafting done! I had one more swap to finish. This one is going all the way to Australia. I started it awhile ago and finally got a chance to finish it. Here are some pics of it in progress, as well as some close ups and the final project too.


I decided to use one of the big Tim Holtz chipboard tags. And then painted it with a silver paste and added modeling paste for the first layer.


Then I added some other paint.  And ten I added all the ephemera - 
including the fairies, since that was the theme!





So after I finished this swap I went back to to playing darts with my hubby. And I actually beat him in a game - I went out on a 90!! Yay me!! All in all a very successful weekend.

Now I am gonna go watch some TV, so till next time - stay crafty my peeps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment