Friday 6 October 2017

Had a good start to my weekend. I went to another paint night - this time hosted by Chinchaga Adult Learning Centre. It was a lot of fun. I think I am getting better at this painting thing too - it was a lot of fun and it seemed to come pretty easy. Natalie was also a good teacher. Check out my new painting!


This was what we got when we got to class - a black canvas and some paint


We used the blue in several shades to make the background  and the vase. We then used white for the first layer of the flowers - to make sue they didn't disappear into the black background. I have to say I was quite happy with the flowers I made. I am getting better at this drawing thing!


And this is the finished painting. I really like how it came out. This was a totally fun event.

So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment