Thursday 26 October 2017

So it has been a bit of a quiet week so far - still fighting off this cold and work was pretty busy. A lot of travelling for selling hockey gear! But I did get some crafting in. I got in my latest set of Dylusions paints so of course I had to play with them!


So these are the newest colours - I love that they are more pastel. 
Gives me more choices to work with!


This is the first page I did with them - they look really cool on a black background.


And then I wanted to see what they would be like on a white background. This one was fun - I also used my VersaMarker for the first time and I LOVE IT!! I wish my writing was cooler but this was a fun way to do the writing for the page. I will definitely be doing this technique more.

I also got the newest colours in the Dylusions sprays - my pal Paula brought them up when she came for the Croptacular event. I was finally able to get a chance to use them too. One of the prizes that I won was the new Dylusions diary journals. Since I don't use a diary (that's what phones are for! LOL) I decided to just use it like a regular journal. 


These are the new colours in the sprays.


And this is the page I did with them. I used the some of the new stamps I got too. 
Having fun getting back to doing some art journaling.

So I am hoping to get some more crafting in this week - I have some more swaps to finish off. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment