Sunday 29 October 2017

So I did manage to get down to my craft room for at least a bit on the weekend. At the croptacular weekend one of the prizes we got was from my fab pal Candy Rosenberg. She donated some ATC's that she made and she had asked if I would be able to display them as that would make shipping easier for her. Of course they just arrived the day of the crop so I didn't have a ton of time to do anything. And then of course I didn't win them. So sad :(

But then the gal who did win them - my fabulous pal Jeannine - decided that I should have them after all and she gave them to me! So I finished off the display for them this weekend so I could hang them up! I just love them. They are so my style. Candy said they are going to be published too so that is exciting.


So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment