Wednesday 6 January 2021

A Couple More Layouts

I went down to my craft room last night just to put away some stuff - and to check on my Ferris Wheel to make sure it was still holding together - and I ended up doing a little crafting. Was also waiting for the hockey game to start so I put together one of the die cuts I got from Treasured Memories.


Once I had it finished I decided to go ahead and use it on a layout - the funniest part is that I had JUST finished the layout when one of my crafty pals asked me what I was going to do with the die cut. So I simply sent her a picture and said "THIS!"


Of course, then I was on a roll so did another page as well.


I am thinking that I will now try and finish off this cruise album. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment