Tuesday 26 January 2021

Getting my Craft on!

I was on a role after the crop, so decided to spend the rest of the weekend crafting as well. First up I did a set of cards from a card kit I got from my crafty pal Sandy at Scrapbooking Fanatics. I didn't use everything in the kit, but I did get some cute cards out of it for sure.



I was also crafty chatting with my pal Tricia while crafting and we had a lot of fun.  She helped me with my next project, which was to do the laout that was demoed at the crop. I had a few issues, but it came out pretty good in the end. This is what I did with it - created a page for my nieces graduation album/gift.


I had some leftover pieces when I finished the page. So I ended up making this card from all of them and I think it turned out pretty cute.


Since I did a page for Taryn's album I decided to do a couple more pages for her. I got two more pages done for the book.



I didn't really finish anything else, but I did get a bit more work done on a couple more projects. Here are some sneak peaks of them in progress.






Not sure when I will get back to my craft room as I might take a a day or two off! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment