Like I said in my post yesterday, one of the projects I finished was for a swap. I did a steampunk themed tag for partner using my new Sir Vagabond and Lady Vagabond paper lines that I recently got. I had a whole lot of fun. Here are some photos of the tags in progress, as well as the finished tag.
I made some homemade embellishemnts for the tag using the moulds from the line.
After using rice paper to cover the tag I added texture to the tag using the distress glazes
Then I had to decide which papers to use to decorate the tag. The sitting figure gave
me lots of ideas on how to finish the tag so went with that page.
And here are some photos of the finished project - close ups and the full tag.
I even added some ephemera to the back of the tag!
I did a whole bunch more crafting yesterday too, but will likely wait till tomorrow to post about it as I need to get to work! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps.