Thursday 14 January 2021

Not Much New

So I have a bit of a lazy week. Haven't really been down in my craft room much. But I have gotten a little bit of happy mail as well so figured I should share.  First off, I got the goodies from Stampers Anonymous order that I put in on my birthday - they gave me a discount code that I couldn't resist using. A little late for this Christmas, but I can get a jump on next years stuff!


Then I got another cool package. I ordered this fun kit from Brutus Monroe - 12 months of stamps and stencils. I thought it was a super cute idea. And I think I am going to prolong the suspense and open them one month at a time. 



This is the January set - so adorable!


I did do a very little bit of crafting this week. Sort of just did a little puttering when going downstairs to put my new goodies away. Working on another tag for a swap, as well as a late Christmas/early birthday gift for a friend.

Moulds in progress


Added some Distress Glaze to the tag


And then I started to work on a little mini album for a friend.


I will likely get down to my craft room more this week, as I want to finish these projects. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment