Monday 11 January 2021

Having a Crafty Sunday

Once I got all my organizing finished I really wanted to craft. I have a few swaps I am signed up for so wanted to work on them. The first swap I worked on was a personal one I am in with a fellow crafter from one of my Facebook groups. She loved my work in one of the arranged swaps we were paired in and asked if I wanted to swap with her privately. We did a set of tags for December/January and now we are on to the February/March set. I started the March one but have more to do on it and I am still deciding what direction I want to take it in. So I finished off the February one. I didn't want to go the traditional red route so picked some other colours instead. Hopefully my partner will like it.


Next up, I worked on an ATC swap I was paired in. It is in the Reneabouquets Facebook group I am in. The idea is to use her products and this was kinda the hardest part - I haven't really been able to shope with her since COVID and the restrictions in place. I was able to find some stuff I had that fit with the theme I picked so hoping my partner likes what I made.


The last swap I finished this weekend was another Facebook group swap. The theme for this one was a Snowman tag - I signed up for it specifically for this one because I knew I had the Merry Misfits snowman stamp to use. I used a lot of Tim Holtz products for this tag and it came out pretty good if I do say so myself!


I am likely going to try working on the other tag for my private swap so I can get them in the mail possibly this week. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment