Monday 18 January 2021

A Little Bit Crafty

Didn't spend that much time in my craft room this weekend - it was my husband's 60th birthday so he got to decide what we did most of the time. But I did get down to my craft room for a bit and did a little work. I got some happy mail so had to put that away, and I normally end up doing some crafting when I do that. I got a few more supplies for the classes I am taking for Art Venture 2021. I picked the ones I did as I have most of what I needed - just had to top up.


I also did a little more work on the Steampunk tag I am in the process of making. I coloured the moulds I made for it. Took me a few tries to get the look I wanted, but I think they look pretty good now - I basically just kept adding different colours till I got the look I wanted.


Then I made a couple of scrapbook layouts. I decided to do a couple of layouts from our 2011 cruise. If it wasn't for COVID I would have been on a cruise ship this weekend. I guess the closest I could get was scrapbooking memories from a past trip. Better than nothing I suppose. The two page layout was from a kit I bought who knows how long ago, but it worked great for the photos I had. The other page was all my brain!



I think I should be able to get down to my craft room more this week. And there is another TM crop coming up this weekend. So till then, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment