Monday 22 February 2021

Cropping Weekend - Day 3

I didn't end up doing that much more crafting yesterday - my mojo sort of came back, but not really! LOL First up, I did the sketchy challenge from Scrap Shotz. I did another layout using the frost photos from our walk last month. I love how it came out.

This is the sketch for the challenge


And this is what I did with the inspiration!


The only other things I finished this weekend were the other two projects I sent in for my auditon. I only had to do two but I couldn't decide which to use so I ended up using 4! I did another card and an ATC. The theme for everything was to be birthday and I am very happy with how these came out - pretty much exactly how I envisioned them!




The other reason I didn't get a lot more done is that I looked after my grandkids last night - as I also will be the rest of the week. So not sure how much more I will get down to my craft room. Though I am going to try as I want to finish up the remaining challenges for the Scrap Shotz crop. So until next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment