Friday 26 February 2021

Sorta Crafty

Well I did actually get down to my craft room for a little bit last night - once I finally got my grandkids to bed! LOL - I wanted to at least do something, so I made the little teacup card that I got from Urban Scrapbook. I was supposed to have it last weekend but there was a mix up and I didn't get it till this week. I love how it came out though. Super cute card and so easy to do. Almost makes me wish I had a Cricut so I could make more of them! 



And then today at work, I am not really working that hard. I brought my diamond dot project to work with me and since it is quiet I am working on that. Decided to start my crafty weekend early!


 I don't have any specific crops this weekend, but I do have a Prima Art Venture Class that I just might do live as well as some other projects I want to work on. Of course, I just might do nothing but chill out and recover from looking after my grandkids all week! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment