Saturday 20 February 2021

Cropping Weekend - Day One

Well I had a fairly good day one of my cropping weekend! I actually was signed up for two different crops - one with Treasured Memories and the other with Scrap Shotz. It was kinda nice to have both crops at the same time as I could use many of the challenges I did for both crops! 

I started off the evening by doing the first make n take. I was late joining the crop and even got called out by the awesome Katharina from Creative Scrapbooker for not being there to start. But I did make it!!



The first challenge of the evening for Treasured was Something Glamourous so I used one of the cute die cuts we got in our goodie bag to make a card. I was also able to use this card for the Clean and Simple challenge with Scrap Shotz. It is really amazing how much the die cuts pop against the glitter paper I used!


I really didn't get a whole lot done for the first day - not sure what was up, but my mojo seemed to abandon me last night. But I did get the last challenge done for TM, which was Using Neutrals. And again I was able to use this for one of the Scrap Shotz challenges as well - I used it for the Word Search Challenge. The words I used were Inl, Washi (Tape) and Die Cut. I just love how great of layouts you can get using the 49 and Market paper - you hardly have to do anything to it and yet the layouts you get are gorgeous!!


At this point in the evening I was done - and now I can get going on today's challenges! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment