Monday 8 February 2021

Finally Got My Craft On!

So my crafty weekend didn't go quite as planned - but for a good reason! My grandkids came over to visit us so I can't really complain! I did get down to craft most of the day on Sunday though and did manage to get two different swaps done as well as more work on my nieces grad album. So I do feel fairly accomplished and like my mojo is coming back! 

First up, I did a Graphic 45 themed Valentine card for a swap. And my partner is actually a fellow Canadian, so that was cool. I hope she likes what I made for her!!


Then I did a loaded tag, this time for a swap with the Reneabouquets Facebook group. Last time I made a swap for this group I had a hard time finding products from her store to use as it has been a while since I shopped with her (mostly due to Covid and some restrictions she had to do for a bit). But when I went to do this project I remembered some stuff I got from her last year and pretty much EVERYTHING on this tag project came from her! Hoping my partner likes it!!







At this point I was on a roll, so I did another couple pages for my youngest nieces Graduation album. It is nice that I have a lot more time to work on this one for her. It is also a great way for me to use up some of the kits that I have had in my stash FOREVER!! I used one of the kits I got from a great site that I wish was still up and running called Monday Night Class. I didn't actually follow all the instructions - I basically just used the photo for inspiration and did what I wanted. I had a bit of an error at one point, but I made it work. And my sister is happy with it so that is good.


I ended up signing up for a few more online crops this weekend and I also have more swaps to do. So I should be spending more time in my craft room this week/weekend. It is also STUPID COLD this week so staying warm and cozy in my house is the plan for the foreseable future!!  So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment