Friday 19 February 2021

Fairy Card Class

I REALLY miss doing in person scrapbooking, but last night I got the next best thing. The awesome gals at Scrap Addicts did a Zoom class - we made three Fairy Cards. I really loved being able to do an interactive class. And for me it was awesome as I don't normally get to do these types of classes even without the pandemic as I don't travel to the city for something that is just one night. So in a way it was a bonus for me. And I loved how my cards came out - though I was having some issue with my stamping platform. In the end though they worked out great!!




I learned some fun techniques that I will definately use again. And I used my new backgrounds to take the photos and I love them!! I know the plan is to do these classes once a month and I hope I can do more of them. And tonight is the first night of the latest Treasured Memories crop. So I should be having another very crafty weekend. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment