Wednesday 24 February 2021

SO MUCH Happy Mail!!!!

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday - because I have been looking after my grandkids so my days have just gotten away from me! But in the last few days I have gotten SO MUCH happy mail. I think I may have gone a bit overboard with my shopping of late. I LOVE my pals at Scrap Addicts, but I REALLY need to stop watching their daily videos cause I am gonna go broke!!! LOL

First up though I got a swap in the mail on Monday that I forgot to share. My partner and I made each other Graphic 45 Valentines Cards and we both ended up using the same paper - the Love Notes line. I absolutely love what she made me!!



Then like I said, today I got a TON of stuff in that I ordered from my crafty suppliers at Scrap Addicts, Treasured Memories and Urban Scrapbook. I cannot WAIT to play with it all.




Not sure when I will get down to my craft room next, as I still have my grandkids for a few more days. But I definately plan to craft on the weekend! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment