Thursday 4 February 2021

No Mojo

Still haven't done any crafting this week - my mojo seems to have gone missing a little. It has been a pretty stressfull week, but I am sure I will get back in the crafty mood soon. I did get some great happy mail yesterday though, which did cheer me up as I had a rough day. My crafty pal Sheryl and I are doing private swaps each month with tags and I got the ones from her yesterday. They are wonderful!!




They are just STUNNING!! And the funniest part is that she used the same two figures on the Steampunk themed tag as I did on the one I made for her! Great minds think alike.

I also broke down and got one of the Gnome making kits the Town of High Level was offering. Not sure how it is gonna work, as they said all you needed was a glue gun and the instructions call for sewing! Should be interesting!! LOL


Maybe I will get down to craft later today. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment