Tuesday 22 June 2021

Amy's Art Alchemy ATC Swap Group - YouTube Sneak Peak

Wanted to share with you all the sneak peak video from one of the ATC swap groups I am in. The group is called Amy's Art Alchemy and there are swappers in it from all over the world! This is the second swap with them I have been in and yesterday my ATCs were in the sneak peak video that Amy did. You have to watch right till the end because mine are the LAST ones she shows during this video, but I think it is worth the wait! Check them - and me - out!!


Enjoy! And I almost forgot that I actually got down to my craft room the other day and did another layout for my nieces album! These last weeks have been nuts and I can tell one day from the next! I don't have many pages left, but leave it to me to have a whole YEAR to work on this album and I am still leaving it till the last minute! LOL


I DO need to get this album done though as we are going to the city for July 1st so need to finish it to take it with me. So I will have more posts soon, not to mention a crop coming up which will help me get it done! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment