Wednesday 30 June 2021

Taryn's Grad Album is DONE!!!

Well I did it! I finished my youngest niece's grad album! I wasn't sure I was going to, even though I got the photos I needed. Mostly because it was so damn hot in my house, even in my basement, that I wasn't sure I was going to have the brain power necessary to get them done. But I did. I talked to my niece after her grad and what we decided to do was that I would use the photos I had on hand for grade 9 and grade 12 even though the grade 9 one was a bad copy and the grade 12 one not her favourite. I just made sure I didn't put anything over the photos (like flowers or anything) and this way when she gets the proper photos, she just has to print them and put them over the ones I used. I am even going to leave her a tape runner so she can do that. It worked out great as that way I was able to complete the whole album and not leave out any pages. 




Nothing like leaving the project till the last minute - even when I had a whole year to work on it! LOL!! But in the end it came together great and I am sure she is gonna love it. I cannot WAIT to give it to her this weekend! And now I am all ready for a bit of a holiday in the city. It is going to be nice to get out of town and see family. This pandemic has been so hard on everyone. Here's hoping we are coming to the end of it. Happy July everyone and will be back with more projects soon. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment