Thursday 17 June 2021

Where Has the Month Gone?!?

So we are already almost halfway through June and if you are following me you might be wondering just where the heck I have gotten to! I didn't think I had been that AWOL from crafting but I guess I have been. Between a bunch of family drama and work and getting out more with the nice weather crafting has tacken a bit of a back seat. But I have been working on some swaps, and I did get some happy mail so figured I would do a post to kinda get you all caught up!

To start off, I have gotten several really cool swaps in the mail this month. First up was one of the Steampunk tags I was swapping. Funniest part as that my partner received hers the same day I got mine! She spoiled me with extras too!



Next up, I got a fun swap that used toilet paper rolls to create the great items. So fun to see what people can do with every day items!!





Third was another swap from the same Canadian crafty group - this time a sweet ATC and holder. I absolutely LOVE these crafty groups that I am in!!


I am hoping to get down to my craft room before we head camping this weekend to finish off the swaps I have on the go, as well as I really have to get my nieces grad album done as we are heading down there in only a few weeks! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment