Tuesday 1 June 2021

Happy June!

I can't believe we are already in June! Of course the nice weather is a great reminder! And being hot again yesterday, it got me down in my craft room and I finished off another swap. This one was a Trifold Pocket made out of an envelope and I hope my partner likes it as I had fun making it!!




I also got a swap in the mail today when I went to mail this one out. This was for the same crafty group and is a cute Disney tag.


Not sure when I will next be in my craft room, but I do have a few more swaps to finish, as well as the rest of my nieces grad book, so I am sure I will at some point. Especially if the weather keeps being warm and I have to escape the hot upstairs of my house! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment