Monday 7 June 2021

Crafty Weekend

Well I was FINALLY able to get back down to my craft room after a bit of a crazy week at work. I was able to finish off three different swaps and get a couple more on the go. First up, I finished off a swap I had a bit of trouble starting. I couldn't figure out what to do, but I think I finally came up with something - getting my new goodies from Treasured Memories helped inspire me. Check out what I got it!


I was waiting for the rice paper for another swap but some other paper inspired me for the toilet paper roll swap. I hope my partner likes it!


The other swap I wanted the rice paper for was a Spring ATC with holder swap. I started it and then didn't have any more rice paper to finish it. But once my TM order came I was able to. Love how it came out.



With my TM order I also got a couple more things. They sent me the two prizes I won at the crop, as well as my ATCs for the June swap. The prizes are awesome and I LOVE all the ATCs - I think it is awesome that I am not the only one that did a Star Wars theme!

These are my ATCs from the group for May (as well as one late one for April!)


And these are my prizes I won at the TM Flamingo Party crop!


The last project of the weekend I finished was an altered spool. I signed up cause I thought I had one, but turns out I didn't! And then I couldn't find one in town either. So I had to improvise! I got a couple things from the Dollar Store and made my own spool!


I decided to go with a summer/sea theme and I really love the end result! I almost don't want to give it away. A bunch of my friends want it too, so I am sure my partner will like it!






I started a couple other swaps too, but I still have a ways to go on them. But I should be able to finish them fairly soon. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment