Tuesday 22 June 2021

FINALLY getting crafty again!

So I FINALLY was able to get a bit of crafting done this weekend, after we got back from our camping trip. I had a pocket letter swap to do so was able to get it done. I did it just a bit different and ended up making my partner two of them instead of just the one to make up for the fact that they weren't the normal size. I hope she likes them!



I also started work on my flip flop ATCs for the June swap in the one group I am in, then finished them once we got back from camping. I really love how they came out - pretty much what I had invisioned when I started thinking about what to do with the flip flop theme!


The first step was to paint them. Then to finish them I stamped the little bags I found and added 
gems to them to make them look more like flip flops.



I am hoping to get down more this week and next to my craft room as I still have a couple more swaps to finish, as well as Taryn's grad album! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment