Monday 5 July 2021

HAPPY JULY!!!

Hey all! I hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend - I know I did. I didn't do any actual crafting, as I was in the city, but I did go to ALL the craft stores I could so I have goodies to share with you to start the month off right! I got to Treasured MemoriesScrap Addicts, and R & R Scrapbooking. A very successful trip for sure - LOL! Check out all my goodies!

These are the goodies for the Christmas in July Crop in a Box crop coming up
this weekend with Scrap Addicts. Looking forward to it for sure.


Then since my pal ShawnaLee needed me to go to R & R Scrapbooking for her
I had to do some shopping there for myself!


And it wouldn't be a trip to the city if I didn't have other goodies to get
at Scrap Addicts as well! Along with a couple items I saw that I wanted, I got the
kit for the OTHER class I have this weekend - Jar of Possiblities by 
Elizabeth Crafts that Scrap Addicts is also doing.


Then it was off to Treasured Memories. I didn't really do any shopping with them, as I just got stuff from them, but I did have to pick up the prize I won at the last crop, as well as the latest ATCs from the June swap that were left for me. It just blows my mind the talent in this group - the ATCs are all amazing!! I love this swap group!!!

My Prize!


My ATCs


Of course it wouldn't be a trip to TM if I didn't buy SOMETHING! So I got a few die cuts.


I also got to pick up a cute goodie box that one of the gals I Zoom craft made for me.
Julinor is so sweet - she put a moose on it just for me!
Unfortunatley the candy in it melted in the heat of my car. OOPS!



Definatley a successful crafty stash pick up in the city! And I came home today to another box of goodies from another of my favourite stores, Scrapbooking Fanatics. More crafty goodness!!


Now I am excited to get home and unpack/play with it all! And things are looking up with Covid - the restrictions are easing and I hope we are starting to get back to normal! So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment