Saturday 17 July 2021

Getting a Bit Crafty with Friends

So it wasn't the same, but I did get to craft a bit with the gals last night. I definately missed being at the stoe with them, but I did get some stuff done and got to chat with the gals! I started by doing the make n take layout from the last TM crop. I used the original one for one othe layouts for Taryn's grad album, but got another kit so that I could do one for myself as a camping theme. Really love this layout!!


And I eve used the left over pieces and one of the small sayings from some of the custom paper to make a card to give to one of my swap partners!


Then I did a two page layout using the rest of the custom papers that I wanted to use from our goodie bag. Really love how this layout came out!!


Once I had this layout done, I decided that instead of findind uses for the rest of the custom paper we got in our kit that I would give it to my swap partner. I had fun virtually hanging out with the gals - just wish I could have been there in person. Now I am off to do some more projects with them. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment