Saturday 10 July 2021

Art Fest Day 1

So the first day of Dooreen's very first Virtual Art Fest was an absolute BLAST!!! Dooreen is such a hoot and she made everything so fun! I didn't get a lot done the first night but I did pretty good I have to say. I spent a TON of time fussy cutting but in the end I got a couple cute projects done!

Getting on my craft on!


Fussy Cutting - NOT my favourite thing to do but I got it done!!


I finished the first Take N Make - a Pocket Journal






I did get a bit more work done on the folio project I have on the go, but I am going to save those photos till another post.  I did use one of the tags that is going into the folio for Challenge #1 of Art Fest - using a napkin. I love how it came out!!



The only thing I didn't get done from yesterday was the Mail Art Demo - hoping to get that done today. So now I am off to start Day Two of Art Fest, as well as the Scrap Addicts Christmas in July Crop today. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment