Friday 16 July 2021

Finished another UFO!

At one of the last Zoom crops I attended, one of the gals said they were going to have a UFO day - finihsing a whole bunch of unfinished projects. I think they called it UFO cause UFP sounded weird! LOL!! I thought that sounded great, so I completed a UFO last night. I have been doing private swaps with a gal from one of my Facebook crafty groups and I am a bit behind on our latest ones. But she was fine with it as she has been having a busy summer also. So for June/July we decided to do a Flip Flop themed tag and I was finally able to finish mine - that I started AGES ago!! I love how it came out!!


I also got some happy mail yesterday - WHOLE bunch of tropical themed goodies from Scrappy Apple.


Can't wait to do more travel layouts with them. Which I should be able to work on this weekend - we were supposed to go camping but the weather called for nothing but rain and my hubby decided we should stay home. So now I can stay home and craft! A couple of my crafty peeps are getting to do an in-person crop at Treasured Memories this weekend, and I think I may join them virtually. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment