Friday 9 July 2021

ATCs

So it has been a slow crafty week - actually had to do real work at my store to get caught up, then was doing fun things like golfing and hanging with friends! But this weekend is all about the crafting, as I have three different virtual events this weekend that I am participating in! I should be able to get lots done!! And I get to kick off the weekend by recieving some ultra cool ATCs! I got my ATCs from the a3atcswapgroup that I am in. I really love how cool and different they all are. AND that they are from all over the world!! This time I got two from Germany, one from South Africa, and two from the US - Texas and Colorado to be precise. Check out how cute they are!!


Now I just have to wait for work to be over so I can get home and start creating! I have one event starting tonight - the Virtual Art Fest that my crafty pal Dooreen is putting on through Treasured Memories. Then tomorrow I have day two of the Art Fest, a crop with Scrap Addicts as well as a class from Spellbinders that they are putting on. Should be a productive weekend!! So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment