Monday 12 July 2021

Crafty Recovery!

So I didn't really have much crafty mojo yesterday, but I DID find enough so that I could finish off the last of the projects from ART FEST. The only thing I didn't get done during the actual crop was the Mail Art Envelope, so I finsihed it off - using up the last of the papers and ephemera I had from our goodie box. I really love how it came out!





And I was able to display all my projets on the new clip it up that I picked up when I was in the city last weekend. I wasn't initially happy with this clip it up, as it wasn't what I thought I was getting. Turns out it is a great way to display them all for sure!!


Then today, I got some fun happy mail. I felt like I hadn't shopped in ages, so I had to rectify that! LOL - got me some fun supplies from Scrap Addicts.


Having to put all the goodies away when I get home is going to give me the motivation I need to get down to my craft room and work on my folio project! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment