Wednesday 7 July 2021

Getting Unpacked!

Haven't done much since I got back to the city - catching up on work always takes a day or two! But I did finally get back to my craft room to at least put things away. Biggest issue was putting together the clip it up that I picked up from my friend Pam. But with my hubbies help I got it figured out. Between it and the smaller one I got I won't have to worry about where to display my ATCs and stuff for a LONG time!!



I did do a little crafting last night though - I have folio swap to do and I just happened to win a folio from Treasured Memories so put it together last night. Now all I have to do is paper it!!


I have to get this swap done as I am late with it - luckily my partner is very understanding! And I have three different crop/craft events this weekend, so should be fun! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment