Tuesday 3 July 2018

ALTERED LAMP

I FINALLY got caught up on the swaps I have been working on! I feel so bad that I made my partners wait so long, but the month of June just totally got away from me. I am finally getting my mojo back though and getting down to my craft room so have stuff to blog about again. 

This is the first of the swaps I got done. It is an altered lamp for my pal Gena. I am SOOOO worried about her getting it in one piece so my packaging was pretty crazy. Here is hoping it doesn't break (it is a glass oil lamp after all) and that she likes it.

This is what it looked like to start with.


And I had to send her a sneak peak!


Here are some close ups of the finished bottle.





And here is the finished bottle in full.



I really hope she likes it - and it arrives in one piece! I also finished another swap this past weekend so will post photos of that soon too. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment