Tuesday 10 July 2018

ATC Set

Hey everyone! This is the project I submitted for April for the Canvas Corp Creative Crew. This was another project that didn't end up getting used, so again I can show it now here on my blog. I am slowly getting the hang of doing stuff for the CCB crew and I have had a few projects on the blog so really can't complain!

I wanted to do a quick easy project this month, and also show everyone how you can use ALL your supplies - even the paper that comes as part of the packaging! I am in several groups that swap ATC's so I make them quite a lot and wanted to show just how I go about it!

First off, here is a quick video showing how I got started with these ATC's.


This is what I use for a base for my ATC's - just some thick cardboard. I often use the cardboard that comes as stabilizer when you get a paper pack or other crafting products.


The next step was to add paper to it. As I said in my video, all this paper was the packaging from Canvas Corp products that I had purchased.




And here are some photos of the finished ATC's.





I hope you enjoyed my little video tutorial and like the ATC's. I am looking forward to doing more projects for the Canvas Corp Brands Creative Crew! And make sure you check out their store to see all the great products they carry. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

NOTE: Again, here is a list of the products I used on this project:
Packaging from 7 Gypsies Architextures Findings
Colourd Burlap from Mix and Match Pad - Sand and Sea
Architextures Findings - International Coins
Architextures Findings -Vintage Keys Collections
7 Gypsies Architextures 8 X 8 paper pad
Shells, Brads and Square Tiles (from the hardware store)

No comments:

Post a Comment