Thursday 5 July 2018

ALTERED PAINT BRUSHES

So I got another swap done on the weekend - getting caught up is nice. This swap was an altered paint brush swap. I felt bad for being so late, and when I went to get the paint brushes they came in a set of two. So I decided to make two for my partner. Didn't hurt that I couldn't decide if I wanted to do light or dark colours - this way I got to do both! I had a lot of fun playing with the goodies I got from ReneaBouquets too. Here are some pictures of the brushes I made for Amy.

This is the light coloured brush I did. I used the new IMAGINE line and 
used some Prima Sprays that were complimentary colours 
to bring out the colours of the papers.

And here are some close ups of the brush.





And this is the dark coloured brush. For this one I covered it with black gesso 
and then used some Finnabair waxes to add some colour to them.



Here are some close ups of the dark brush.





I am happy I was able to get this swap done and finally into the mail. I hope my partner likes it. I am also hoping to get down to my craft room some more this month. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment