Saturday 21 July 2018

TREASURED MEMORIES ALBERTA CROP WEEKEND

Day 2

Well as I said earlier, I spent all the first day of the crop working on a project for my sister. She wanted me to help make an album for her boyfriend with pictures of his kids when they were younger as he really has none of those pictures (his ex wouldn't give him any). I had about half the book done before I came to the crop, but I did 19 pages on Friday night. Instead of taking individual photos though I did a short video just to show what I worked on for most of the crop! Here is how the album came out - I can't wait to see his reaction to it!


Since I got this project done on Friday as I hoped, I was able to work on my own stuff on Saturday. I basically brought stuff to work on layouts of some vacations and of my grand kids. I did pretty good. Here are some pictures of the layouts I got finished.



This was the first Make N' Take that they did at the crop. I loved it and decided to make my challenge project a companion page to this one.


So this is what I did with the challenge kit. 
I didn't win but I love that it goes with the Make N'Take page!!


This was the second Make N'Take. So cute!!!


I did another layout to go in my Jasper/Banff Adventures album!


This is what I did with the second challenge kit. 
I didn't want to do another layout 
and I had lots of people say they voted for this project, but I didn't win.
 I need to get a better picture of it, but that will have to wait until I get home.


Supper of course was another yummy one. These home made Turkey Pot pies were super yummy, though really huge! I took half home for my dad to finish off!

I then got a few more pages done after supper. Was a pretty productive day I have to say!




Had another great day cropping - can't wait for tomorrow. Till then, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment