Friday 20 July 2018

TREASURED MEMORIES ALBERTA CROP WEEKEND

Day 1

The crafty adventure has begun! It was fun this trip having a co-pilot and fellow crafter along with me for the fun. Lisa had never been to Edmonton before either so it was a blast showing her around!!


We did a bit of running around in the city when we first arrived, but then it was off to Treasured Memories for all the fun and crafting to begin!!


I spent all of Friday working on a project for my sister. I will post more about it tomorrow as I want to take a video when I get back to my parents house. I couldn't really take photos or post on Facebook as I didn't want to ruin the surprise before Sunday when I give the gift to Shaun.
I had a lot of fun making it though that is for sure!


And then of course we got totally spoiled with the fabulous stuffed burgers that KC always makes for the summer crops. They are soooooo YUMMY!!!! And this year her mom was a total ROCK STAR - she ended up having to cook them for us in a torrential down pour!!


A VERY successful first day of cropping. Even getting some crummy news from my doctor didn't slow me down much (I am all good, just have to have some tests so no big deal). Really looking forward to more cropping tomorrow. Till then, stay crafty my peeps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment