Sunday 22 July 2018

TREASURED MEMORIES ALBERTA CROP WEEKEND

Day 3

So day three of the crop was mostly visiting and getting a little bit of crafting done. As always, they started off by feeding us and giving us more goodies! 


I love all the custom paper and books we get when we go to crops at Treasured. The owner Darryl is a fantastic photographer and twice now we have received great coffee table books of his photographs. They are amazing!! And they are very generous when it comes to prizes too. I debated all weekend on whether or not to buy a certain card kit. It ended up being a prize on Sunday, and I won it!


We also did another fun Make N'Take.


I think one of my favourite parts of the weekend though was KC arranged for the Trucksicle crew from Now Radio to come for a visit. I have heard about them for ages since I listen to Now Radio all the time when I am in Edmonton, but I have never been anywhere to see them. This time I got to see them and have some yummy Popsicles to boot!!



I don't really have other photos to show from Sunday as I started working on a design team project and I can't show that off just yet. But all in all it was a very fun day! I got a chance to take Lisa to West Edmonton Mall and even though it was closed it was fun seeing the reaction of someone who has never been there before! And we had a really yummy supper at Bubba Gump's too. All in all a very successful trip! So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment