Tuesday 17 July 2018

Did another fun paint night with the fabulous Mary Bartsch! We used MonDo again as the location for the class and this time I was not working so was able to participate in the class too!  I just love how things turned out for this class.


This was the beginning stages of the painting. I love how Mary can 
show us how to take a plain white canvas and make it look like actual wood!!


And here are the two groups of ladies that came out for the class. I love how some people did the dream catcher and a couple of us did the butterflies. My favourite part of taking classes is seeing how though we all learn the same techniques everyone's project turns out different!!


And this is my finished painting! I hung it up in my bathroom as it is 
complemented by the colours I have in there. 


I really love doing these painting classes with Mary. Looking forward to doing way more! So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment