Wednesday 22 August 2018

Got more happy mail yesterday, not to mention got into my craft room to do some actual crafting! LOL. When on Facebook awhile ago, I saw a post on one of the craft sites I follow. It was Ranger, one of my favourite companies, and they were selling Mystery Boxes. I had seen these a few times, but normally by the time I saw them they were sold out. This time I was lucky enough to get one. It is all older products, but since Ranger is one of my favourite lines I knew there would be stuff in there I would want. And I was right! Check out my goodies:


I can't wait to play with it all! And as I said, I also did some actual crafting last night! I have a couple swaps I am signed up for, so got to work on the ATC's I have to make for them. Here are some in progress shots.



I will post photos as I get these done. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment